The National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) creates standards that attempt to ensure that board-certified physician assistants (PAs) meet professional standards of knowledge and skills. Beyond standard Board Certification, the NCCPA provides certification for several specialty areas of practice.
As a physician assistant, you know that contracts are critical in protecting both parties in any business agreement. At Chelle Law, our attorneys can help a PA navigate contracts’ complex language. Legal jargon can be overwhelming, especially when working in a specialized field. That’s where a skilled attorney can make all the difference and, with experience in your field can review your contracts and ensure your interests are protected.
Please click on the desired specialty below:
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CVTS) Physician Assistant
- Dermatology Physician Assistant
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant
- Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant
- Nephrology Physician Assistant
- Orthopaedic Surgery Physician Assistant
- Pediatric Physician Assistant
- Palliative Medicine and Hospice Care (PMHC) Physician Assistant
- Psychiatry Physician Assistant
- OBGYN Physician Assistant